• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What do you guys think?

etaniyani

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, sold my tires and wheels, and got these. What you think? I'm probably going to be selling them in couple weeks as the ones I originally ordered were on backorder so i'm using these temporarily. American Racing chambers with 32" bfg mt's. Now this is where i'm a little torn, keep these wheels, or get the ones that are on order, pro comp series 8179. Black in the center with a silver beadlock. Both will look awesome, but I'm leaning towards the black pro comp's, I think it's a good contrast.

2dhd94i.jpg

A friend of mine is running the black ones on his ZJ. They look very cool. But the outter lips will get torn up if you catch any rocks....
If you don't intend to spend much time around rocks they will look great for a good amount of time. Just remember trying to clean those darn things will be a bitch if you intend on keeping them looking new.

he's running the chambers in black? Those are the teflon version right. Ya i do play in the rocks sometimes, but the bfg's have a pretty big lip that usually keeps rocks away from the rim. My previous rims weren't scratched up. Ya but alloy wheels are VERY sensitive to touch, lol. I have about 2 weeks to decide until the rims come in.

The BFG lip wont protect the rim. trust me. :) all my rims have been scorned.

im saving up for the teflon chambers, i saw a demo on em at a truck show, nothing sticks not even mud :D

your rig looks good man but ive always been partial to black wheels :roll:

Back