• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Will we base at Slickrock Campground?

tcharon

NAXJA Forum User
I went there & booked 10 days 9/30 to 10/9. Nice place. They said we could get a nice discount if we booked as a group. I just got 10% w/ AAA. Should someone set us up there?

tcharon said:
I went there & booked 10 days 9/30 to 10/9. Nice place. They said we could get a nice discount if we booked as a group. I just got 10% w/ AAA. Should someone set us up there?
We always set up there.

Tell them you are with NAXJA and that its our annual Fall event. It's been headquartered there for the last seven years.

Hey Dr. Thom. Heard you had a good time at the EJS. Looking forward to seeing you and the wife at the Fling.

xjohnnyc said:
Hey Dr. Thom. Heard you had a good time at the EJS. Looking forward to seeing you and the wife at the Fling.
Found my rig can handle all the red lines. Can't wait to do them again in Oct. See ya there.

I’m in. We’ll be there late Sunday (30 Sep) and leave early Saturday. Is there a sign up sheet going around or is it an “if you make it, you make it” kind of deal?

Hey Thom, it will be cool to finally meet up with you again after finding out you are a fellow XJ wheeler and my former dentist.

o2bgpn said:
I’m in. We’ll be there late Sunday (30 Sep) and leave early Saturday. Is there a sign up sheet going around or is it an “if you make it, you make it” kind of deal?

You need to register for the event beforehand.

When you get to Moab, go to the campground for a technical inspection and to pickup shirts and such. There will also be signup sheets for each day's trail runs.

xjohnnyc said:
You need to register for the event beforehand.

When you get to Moab, go to the campground for a technical inspection and to pickup shirts and such. There will also be signup sheets for each day's trail runs.

Is registration happening yet? I've found no place to do this.

XJumpmaster said:
Reservations made for the 1st to the 7th! Site # 181.

I can remember one or two people camping back against the fence in those sites and being supremely unhappy. I don't know what kind of RV you have, but you might want to partake of Sean's largess and pop for site #66. It's right in front of the cabins. Should be noisy and right in the middle of party central.

I'm in #87 as usual.

Andy Steiner said:
I can remember one or two people camping back against the fence in those sites and being supremely unhappy. I don't know what kind of RV you have, but you might want to partake of Sean's largess and pop for site #66. It's right in front of the cabins. Should be noisy and right in the middle of party central.

I'm in #87 as usual.
I have a tent trailer and she wanted to save those bigger sites for RVs. I wanted to be next to the park for the dogs sake and only having one neighbor! LOL I've used this spot before and really worked out for the dogs and potty time!

Back