• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Graduation party!!! Jun 2nd

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone,

I will be graduating from University of Phoenix on June 2nd. I will obtain my bachelor of scince in business management degree.

We are having a little get together at my place that evening.

We are looking at starting around 6:30 and ending around 10:00 or so..

This will be held at our place in Lake Forest: 25251 Arder Court, Lake Forest, 92630

We will provide finger food/appetizer type eats. chicken wings, pizza bites, chips & dip, crackers, etc...

It's BYOB, so bring what you want. We will have lot's of ice! (of course, if any of you brew miesters want to contribute, feel free to bring it... I like wheats and stouts....

Nothing fancy, nothing wild.

My family will be in from Georgia, so come on over amd make fun of our accents....

Hope you guys can swing by and hang out for a while.

Congratulations Robert. That's a good achievement. I alway support edumacation.

June 2nd seems a long way out.. I'm sure you'll put up a reminder a couple of weeks before..

party1:

Elias

Ill be getting my second Associates Degree.....two 2 year degrees equals a 4 year degree right.

Hey CONGRATS!!! :party: I am doing the same thing :read: but just started not too long ago 1/4 the way finished though. What a PITA. when working full time :banghead:

Good Job & Congrats to you :cheers:

JohnX said:
Yeah...now go back to turning wrenches like me. :D

I would go back to being a commercial diver but my body just aint the same as it was when I was a wee-lad. I'll be working with GIS, Geographical Information Systems. So I'll be mostly a computer jockey with a little bit of field work if I get hired by the right people.

The reason I'm getting a degree instead of commercial diving:
xray2-1.jpg

Thanks everyone.

I posted this early on purpose. It's only 6 weeks away and I know folks normally start their Summer breaks/vacations during that time.

I will also start another post in a week or so. I will be taking my family wheelin on Friday, Jun 1st. Something simple, like Gold Mountain and something else. Anyone with the day off want to go, let me know. Like I said, I will start another post for this.

Congrats, looks like we will be walking on the same day, I am getting my Masters on that same day from UOP!!

congrats on getting your BS...you already were already full of it. hehe

Great work Robert! I've been meaning to get back into school to finish mine up.

If i'm in town i'll swing by.

djblade311 said:
congrats on getting your BS...you already were already full of it. hehe

:shhh:

:moon:

:cheers:

bringing this back up....

it's only 3 weeks away now!!!

just a little hanging out at my house with family and friends.

"We are having a little get together at my place that evening.

We are looking at starting around 6:30 and ending around 10:00 or so..

This will be held at our place in Lake Forest: 25251 Arder Court, Lake Forest, 92630

We will provide finger food/appetizer type eats. chicken wings, pizza bites, chips & dip, crackers, etc...

It's BYOB, so bring what you want. We will have lot's of ice! (of course, if any of you brew miesters want to contribute, feel free to bring it... I like wheats and stouts...."

Feel free to stop by

TTT

Now that the holiday weekend is over....

Stop by and have a drink on Saturday, after 6:00 PM!

BTW, this is a family thing, feel free to bring the wife and kids, or girlfriend, or whatever....

Last edited:
Dude! Congrats man! I would be there if I could, but one of my old Captains is having his Major wet down and has invited us out for it. I am there in spirit brother!

Doc

I don't have a wife or a girlfriend!
rpraterxj said:
TTT

Now that the holiday weekend is over....

Stop by and have a drink on Saturday, after 6:00 PM!

BTW, this is a family thing, feel free to bring the wife and kids, or girlfriend, or whatever....

Back