• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A year old (in my possession)

LilRhodyXJ

NAXJA Forum User
Well guys today marks the 1yr anniversary of me purchasing the good ol' XJ. I thought I would HATE this one after losing my original black one in a bad car accident but shes growing on me. If it wasn't for the info on NAXJA, and the people I've met through NAXJA and New England Jeepz my Jeep would be no where. I just want to thank you guys for all the help and all the friends I've made.
The first pic.... The day after I got it I installed 235/75r15 BFG ats, sprayed my rims black, Window shades, IPF Headlights, and a K&N FIPK that were originally bought for my Black Cherokee. I was still pretty immobile on my feet after the accident but I was able to wheel around in a chair and stand with a crutch...heres a pic Poser unfortunatly but my step father took me for a little wheelin' run so I could get my fix.
jeep.jpg

a few months later I was back on my feet (kinda) and the Jeep was had a 3" with 31s

IMG_1136.jpg

P1010131-1.jpg

Now this last pic is pretty much how it stands today..its an inch higher and has RE shocks now with some fender timming but you'll get the idea

6" on 33s
PB280189.jpg

I know a lot of people don't do this but I'm proud of the Jeep and the info I've learned in 1 year... The other reason is you probably don't understand how much NAXJA kept me busy when I couldn't walk around..I'd get tutored, do my physical therapy all that crap and I couldnt wait to get on the computer and research more stuff on my Jeep, or just to see what was going on in here..

Thanks to everyone who helped!
-Andrew

Where did you get the mesh grill?

Its come ALONG way, WOW . 100% trail worthy. Good luck with your planned mods this year. See you on the trails.

Hey Andrew hows it going. Its looking nice as always. You ever end up blacking out the lights or do any trimming?

Back