• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do you think about these shocks (pic)

ThE HiV

NAXJA Forum User
Finalizing my lift and found these shocks for pretty cheap. any one have any experience with them. they seems to be getting pretty good reviews, but wondered if anyone here has used them before i buy them.

my rig is gonna be daily driver, light trail. so I dont need anything outrageous, but i do want something that rides nice.
rc.JPG

I have them in front from the previous owner and cant wait to get rid ofem..
they suck, ride like spongy stiff nasty sticks..... they wallow around corners and take bumps like they are solid stock metal rods from top to bottom... lame

sorry if anyof that is contridictory..LOL sorta have issues withem..

AARON

I have ran them in many of my Jeeps b/c they were cheap and got me on the road faster. On every one that I installed I upgraded to a better quality shock within 6 months b/c these are some rough riding SOBS! Cheap...yes they are. Check out Rusty's shocks, they are the same price if not maybe a bit cheaper. They are supposedly valved for each application too. Watch out for the shipping from Rusty's though, it tends to get a bit high sometimes. Just my $.02

I had a set on once for 1 day,might as well have just welded some steel pipe in there!!

aroncull said:
they suck, ride like spongy stiff nasty sticks
lol!

I just ordered different shocks to replace my RC's, got the jeep used with a pretty much shot set of them, so I'm not sure how good they were...

Back