• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Membership drive result

hey josh.... wanna go halfs on some buisness cards that say NAXJA and give some info? i wouldnt mind carrying around a few and sticking em on jeeps i see, i always end up talking with xj owners when i see them around, so it might be a good way to get the word out. we may get a few members out of it, but at the very least we'll get more info to the people that could benefit from it the most, alot of people want to get into wheeling thier jeeps but dont know the vast amount of people that are into it. we have a huge resource here that i think could help alot of people.

and hey, if it doesnt do a damn bit of good at least we might make a couple friends :D

how much does an avg. run of cards cost? i could design something up, or someone else can i dont care.. and maybe someone else thinks this is a good idea and would want to chip in?

food for thought, happy friday :compwork:
-mike

correct, the NAXJA cards already exist and we should use the existing design for consistency. Perhaps MJR or Remi would know how to get more ordered. I know MJR brings them to the OC MnG occassionally, so we'll ask on tuesday night

I have one of the business cards, they look very slick. It was given to me by Tim (Bent on here, big white XJ) when i told him i didn't know how to get involved with wheelers. I would not mind at all taking that card down to some place and having a batch made to match. I think they aren't very expensive, probably 20 bucks for a couple hundred? Not sure, i'll check it out though, because indeed, the cards are a GREAT idea, and they do in fact work!

We'll win again next year (we won the first time around, this was the second).

This drive wasn't hyped enough, March came around at a time when pretty much all of the BOD was swamped with other stuff (myself included)

My account is paid for 2 years as well....

anyways, Mike has some cards. I am sure he will bring them to the M&G next week.

It's great to leave them on folks window. I write my screen name on the back so hopefully they will look me up....

i only signed up for a year so i can get in again on next years march drive :clap: im sneaky :lecture:

Back