• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Experience with procomp 2.5" leaf springs

ThE HiV

NAXJA Forum User
So I'm working on lifting the back of my XJ. I'm going for 2.5 inches. I was wondering if any one out there has had experience with procomp leaf packs. with a good set of shocks do they perform well. I will be using this for 80% daily driver, 20% trails. No crawling by any means. I do not have the knowlege or the tools for a bastard pack, and i dont want to drop 350 bones for OME's. I found procomps for $215 shipped. So if you have ever used them, how were they? Would they hold up for a couple years, and provide a decent ride. Im not going to be beating on them.

thanks for the help

I am running the Pro Comp 3" springs and full leafs with RS9000's on my 99' and I am very happy with it. I have put about 25k on them and I pull a 2000-2500lb trailer a couple hundered miles almost every weekend and I have no sag issues. I personally think it rides much better than stock and I am extremely happy with the RS9000's. I did experience some minor driveline vibes with the stock 3.55 gears but once I went with 4.56's I had to do a SYE and shaft to smooth things out at 60mph or more. Overall, I think it is a good product for the price, just stay away form the Pro Comp shocks.

Back