• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1996 XJ parts

CamoXJeep

NAXJA Forum User
Just picked this up the other day. 96 White XJ stock everything. This is a bare bones XJ with no amenities. I am keeping engine, tranny, axles, transfer case, front plastic grill, plastic around headlights, doors, steal engine skid, transfer case skid and anything else I cant remember. Basically bought this for parts for my 96 XJ. Has no front seats. Everything would be shipped from Berea, Ky 40403

It does have below items that I am not keeping.
Steel gas tank skid
Rear tow hook w/bracket
2 Front tow hooks w/brackets
The plastic deal up front with the tow hook cutouts
perfect flares that have no scratches or fade (black)
all 4 bumper caps in really good shape
and whatever else is on this thing

Here are some pics
100_1878.jpg

100_1876.jpg

100_1879.jpg

100_1880.jpg

xtrflexj said:
Front fenders and radiator? shipped to 54165 Wisconsin
Shipping would probably eat you alive but I can check if you really want. I would at least want $130 for all that plus whatever shipping would be.

I need some pics of the dash, both on the left and right of the steering column. I need to know if it has the extended idle switch. If it does, need that and the wiring that all goes with it. I also sent you a PM about the tow hooks, and I think I may also want the gas tank skid, and the wheels, but I don't need the tires. I need to know where about in KY you are, as I may travel to you to get this stuff. Thanks either PM me or email me, and I will let you know.

Jeff

Last edited:
Rear tow hook bracket, hook sold

how in the heck do we edit our own posts? anyone know?

PS I will never ever take tow hooks off of an XJ again. Took me about 3 hours to take the whole front end off to get the two front ones off. LOL

Rear tow hook w/bracket-*********SOLD**********
2 Front tow hooks w/brackets*******SOLD***********
The plastic deal up front with the tow hook cutouts*******SOLD*******
flares (black)******SOLD******
all 4 bumper caps *******SOLD**********
bumpers ********SOLD********
dash bezel *******SOLD********
gas tank skid pending

anyone know how to edit our own posts?

Back