• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

thoughts about tsl radial

I've got a set of Super Swamper TSL radial 31x9.50x15 on my DD right now. I love em. Ride like a dream on the road, not real noisy. They do real well on the trail too. You have to spin them a little to clean them out in the thicker stuff though, the lugs are alot closer together than bias boggers. They were cheaper than the ProComps m/t's too.

dunlop mud rovers do good in the mud, even good on rocks but not the strongest sidewalls. They also are a great dd tire, cheap too

i'm running tsl radials in 32/10.5/15 . the 32's have the same tread pattern as the regular tsl's ( the center section as relief's where tye 31's and 33's have a soild center section).they do have some road noise to them , but what else whould you expect from a swamper.my father has a set of 285/75 ssr's on his tj , they ride "smoother" than my tsl radials and have way less road noise , but where almost 50 bucks a tire more.overall I'm real happy with the tsl's and would buy another set

Back