• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dunlop Radial Rover AT

Jeff C.

NAXJA Forum User
People don't seem too crazy about the Yokohamas. Any thoughts on the Dunlop Radial Rover AT's? They are about $60 delivered from discount Tire.

thanks!

yeah i have a pair right now and thier great for the road and alright in snow but for mud and any other types of wheeling u might want to consider somthing else thier on my 94 xj

Toyo open country AT's ? Check the reviews out on 1010tires.com. I think those are my next set.

They aren't my first choice. I prefer BFG AT's, but in the 16" size I need for my Liberty the Dunlop's literally cost half as much as the BFG's, allowing me to afford a new set of rims.

The only wheeling that Jeep does is on the beach and I'm more concerned about treadwear and rain/snow/ice traction.

I have set of ProComp AT's on mine and they work excelent on the street dry, wet, snowy or whatever....cheaper than BFG.

.....off road, not so good. They'll soon be replaced with Maxxis Bighorns

Back