• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yokohama Geolander A/T-S

My friend had them on his bronco. They are a good tire in dry conditions but rain and ice were scary with the large tread blocks and little siping. Also they started cupping badly and got VERY loud. My friend checked the pressure every couple of weeks and rotated every oil change too. He now has the BFG as do I and he is much happier with them over the yokos

Might want to also check Bridgestone Dualer AT REVO's. The REVO's have been working great so far and if you do a search, you'll find a lot of happy people. About the only thing it has not gotten me up is deep, soft sand. I almost made it but the one XJ I was with only made it because of front and rear lockers. I have neither so I didn't feel so bad. :D

xj_mike said:
Might want to also check Bridgestone Dualer AT REVO's. The REVO's have been working great so far and if you do a search, you'll find a lot of happy people. About the only thing it has not gotten me up is deep, soft sand. I almost made it but the one XJ I was with only made it because of front and rear lockers. I have neither so I didn't feel so bad. :D
My girlfriend has them on her jeep and they do very well. she has no problem following me through the trial until the mud gets deep. but other than that, they are a great all around tire. they are awesome in the sand, ice and rain. plus they wear pretty good.

Great tires, performance-wise. I ran a set on the XJ and also the wifes Liberty. Good dry/wet handling (I run it like a sports car, lotsa Gs), reasonable noise, good puncture resistance, all compared to Wranglers (junk).

Now for the other shoe dropping; very poor longevity. The Liberty (mostly easy wife driving) got almost 25000 miles, but really gasping at 20k.

Nope, I'll noy buy another set.

Back