• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Traction Arms and mounts feeler

53guy

NAXJA Forum User
I'm contemplating selling my Full Traction lift to include the arms and mounts (trackbar's long gone and springs aren't there either) and was wondering if anyone was interested and what a fair price would be. Anyone interested?

53guy said:
I'm contemplating selling my Full Traction lift to include the arms and mounts (trackbar's long gone and springs aren't there either) and was wondering if anyone was interested and what a fair price would be. Anyone interested?

I am interested, are they used an abused....send me a pm so we can work out the details.

Everything is still on the Jeep. They have a bit of rock rash and i'll post up some picts later tonight.

Don't have any real great pictures, but here's what they are. Great long arms, but I am going lower and will be needing a different design for my control arms.

standard.jpg

standard.jpg

The mounts

splash_top_1.jpg

Yup, the upper and lower mounts as well as the arms are going. PM's set to those who requested them.

how much lower are you going that these won't work for you anymore?

i like this design, but i was actually thinking that one could use it with less than the 6" springs it comes with. in their advertisements they show no pinon angle change but i was wondering if that would be different when the suspension has a lower static ride height.

Back