• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Bumpstops, Rancho Shocks, Hi-Lift Lock Rac, etc.

xj92

NAXJA Forum User
Misc. stuff for sale cause I haven't used most of it in a very long time and have been a packrat. Most of this stuff is too cheap to bother shipping, except the Lock Rac cause it already has a box. If you want it and think I'm asking too much, make me an offer. I want this stuff gone.

Stock coils: $10
Rancho RS5000 Rear Shocks for a 2" lifted Cherokee: $25 for both
2 Bike Tights: $10 These clamp the fork of your bike for traveling. Work especially good in a pickup.
Two stock cherokee front shocks: $10
Hi-Lift Lock Rac: $10 Works perfect for carrying a hi-lift jack on the side of a pickup bed.
1.25 inch front bumpstop extensions $10
Two square "Baja" lights (with 4 covers): $10

Pictures at

Ill take the 2 bike tights, both bumpstops and the 2 baja lights. I can pay with PayPal. Just throw it in a box and ship it to me, how about $30 bucks shipped to 73008?

Bumpstops, Lights, & Bike Tights SOLD.

Loc Rac Pending Sale

Still available:
Stock coils: $10
Rancho RS5000 Rear Shocks for a 2" lifted Cherokee: $25 for both
Two stock cherokee front shocks: $10

Last edited:
PM Sent. Did more research on the shocks and decided to sell the front 2 Rancho 5000's also @ $25 for both, or $50 for all 4. I don't know how old they are, they were on a Grand Cherokee I purchased but were too soft for my tastes.

Rancho rear shocks are RS5241's, listed as a 2.5" TJ shock. The upper crossbars on the shocks were removed by somebody so your stock ones would have to be used. It just has normal eyes on each end now.

Rancho front shocks are RS5239's, listed as a 2.5" TJ shock also and have been freshly painted white.

They will work on an XJ with the same amount of lift but I believe are valved softer than XJ 5000's. They weigh approximately 14lbs. for 2 or 28 lbs. for all 4. Shipped from 86314.

Last edited:
Back