• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1998 XJ For sale in IL...$1900 OBO!!!

Can you explain a little about the body. It is obviously rough, but is the frame straight?

Hey Collin,
I sent you an email, but I will post it here too.
Here is the scoop on the Jeep. First of all, it belongs to my brother, and I'm trying to sell it for him. The lime green paint is from a botched cammo job that he tried to put on it over the winter. As far as the paint being ruined...well, the cammo paint, as you can see, is peeling off. I really don't think the paint underneath is totally trashed, as he didn't even sand it, and the green is latex house paint. On to the body work. Also over the winter, he hit a deer and broke the grille, Damaged the A/C condenser,(reason that the A/C isn't working) headlight bezel and bent the bumper. At that time the radiator was replaced. The passenger front door, and fender were damaged at a wheelin' trip to Hannibal on New Year's Day. (that was the only time it was ever off roaded) There is no major damage to the vehicle, Just cosmetic. Passenger door, fender, front header panel, and bumper. I do have a brand new grille that I will throw in. There is no damage to the frame or other vital components. Hope that answers your questions.
Scott

I got dibbs if all else falls through with another buyer. This is exactly what I need. Need to update my rig to the newer body style.

Back