• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Need underground railroad from Redlands to OC

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

I am looking for someone to possibly transport 4 wheels and a slip yoke from Redlands to OC, or somewhere in-between.

The wheels do not have tires on them.

If anyone can do this, please let me know when and I will get you in touch with the guy in Redlands to set-up that end. Then I will accomodate your needs for me to pick them up from you.

Thanks in advance!

Hey Robert, i can pick them up for you and we can meet at the same McDonalds off of McKinley like when you bought my sliders... Let me know.
-Allen

Robert, I sent the yoke today...ups ground.....you will have it tomorrow....The wheels are still here...Alleif you are going to pick them up it is at the same place you got the spring perches from...

Justin

HAHA damn, i should have just got them from you today! I had a feeling that it was you who had them. Well Robert let me know, and ill swing over and pick them up from Justin for ya.

swbooking said:
Hey Robert, i can pick them up for you and we can meet at the same McDonalds off of McKinley like when you bought my sliders... Let me know.
-Allen

That sounds like a good idea. I will have to do it Thursday or Friday, if we do it this week. I am in training all next week and can't do it then.

Let me know which day works best for you.

Thanks

Thursday should be good, i get out of class at 11 and can be in Corona with the wheels at about 1. Sound good?

Hey allen...I won't be there on thursday or friday, I too have training...but i will be in ontario, right by the auto center...but if you want to pick them up, my brother also works there, just ask for nathan.

Hey Allen & Justin,

Thursday works for me. Just let me know if you guys are able to connect. Maybe you guys could meet tonight, if that works for you.

If not, then Justin, PM me the address you will be at tomorrow in Ontario and I will just come there. Also tell me a time around lunch (between 11:30 and 2:00).

You guys can give me a call as well: 714-319-7135

Thanks a ton guys!

Oh cool, sorry i didnt see any of this earlier, i just got back from Skulvarians shop in Ventura. Gald it worked out guys...

Thanks guys!!!!

:yelclap: :yelclap:

Back