• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Updates on the Maxxis DEAL

zjmikey

NAXJA Forum User
Guys, just got the account setup with the distributor and paperwork all approved.

I placed a preliminary P.O for the tires and we are looking at approx 7 working days for them to arrive at the Commerce, CA holding facility.

first part of next week (when we are closer to the deivery date) I will begin e-mailing over invoices for the items Payment can be made after that

Preferably Check or Money Order, IF you want to pay via PAYPAL, that is fine also, but you will need to ADD the Paypal fees ontop of your payment as this is a NO profit deal for me, I am simply using my dealer status to get you guys the tires.. I get nothing out of the deal except making my sponsors happy campers..

thanks guys for the paitence

Mike you going into the tire business?

Or are these used ones you are selling off your endless supply of freebees?

:D

Jump This said:
Ya HOOOOO!!
Anyone doing a railroad run at the end of the month?
Rick R:sunshine:

Well, you gotta come over here anyways to pick up the carcass of my old Jeep. The swap will probably be done at the end of the month.

xjohnnyc said:
Well, you gotta come over here anyways to pick up the carcass of my old Jeep. The swap will probably be done at the end of the month.
Ummm...about the carcass.....my wife won't let me have any more toys until I finish her dune buggy....:rattle:
Rick R:sunshine:
But I could bring my plasma cutter over and .....:D

Well if Rick has no need for it and no one else wants the tub, can I cut out the passenger's side floor tub before you junk it?

Mine's rusted completely through from water leaking in for who knows how long. Probably leaking from the day it left the factory.:gonnablow

Kyung

Mark Hinkley said:
Mike you going into the tire business?

Or are these used ones you are selling off your endless supply of freebees?

:D

Mark, Tire biz.... why you want some real tires????

I keep all (o.k. almost all ) of my freebies....

HAte to bring up an old thread but Your PM box is full Mikey!!

Looking for a set of 5ea 285/75-16 Bighorns. How do they compare durabilty wise to MT/R's on Cali rocks especially in the sidewalls? Pricing? Please PM me some info after you clean out your mailbox.

The grip on Bighorns is nice. I've used the sidewalls a bit and they've held. I have not had the chance to really punish the tires though...

While on the subject... Mike, is this gonna happen again any time soon? My dad's Jeep needs some dirty-fives ;)

I'm pretty sure that Mikey said that his Maxxis hookup was no more. This thread is a year old.

Gerr said:
I got to see a set of big horns get eaten badly a couple weeks ago If your gona do JV hard stuff Id stay clear.

I've had my Big Horn's out to JV a time or two and they have held up.

I was worried about a 3/8" center line along the sidewall that is very thin, but to this date, no problems.

xjohnnyc said:
I'm pretty sure that Mikey said that his Maxxis hookup was no more. This thread is a year old.

Yeah I realized I was waking a dead thread but figured WTH since I couldn't get through w/ a PM since his box was full.
I don't know what kind of deal he is going to come up with but he IS working on one for me. I am still not sure which tires I am going w/, I am still eyeballing MT/R's too.

The last time around discount tire was a few bucks cheaper than Maxxis could hook him up :/

i ran the hammers with my bighorns and they barely got scuffed. they are pretty stiff though. they need to be aired down more than my bfg at's did....

Back