• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

*U make an offer*XJ parts *

FiXnDaily336

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone I have a wrecked 90 cherokee,im parting out all of it.It has no motor but I do have a 93 4.0l short block,I have the 90 tranny that has 118k,everything else is all steering,axles,transfer case,suspenion,intake manifold with throttle body,injectors with fuel rail,computer,front bumper,drive shafts,some interior,front quarter panels,rear hatch,computer,etc......make an offer u pick up or possible shipping or arrangement for delivery.....

I also have all electrical components and computer,any underbody parts,drive shafts,some interior and body parts as well.Just let me know.I still have everything.I'm trying to sell this stuff asap!So if theres any questions feel free to ask.I will also consider trades i'm looking for a pair of lift coils..

Does the dash have gauges? I have idiot lights and have been looking for something that actually tells me something. Any chance you have opening vent windows. looking for those also.

'94 Cherokee and I am in Wake Forest.

I need the radiator support/ front grill mount peice...

00jeepypoore.jpg

Its a fiberglass peice, extends down to bottum of radiator... $25?

Back