• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheeling near ravensdale?

90exjay

NAXJA Forum User
So my nephew was telling me about someplsce he has gone wheeling near ravensdale, so i asked is it a legit place to wheel, he says(like a 17y/o would) i dunno.

So is this a legit place or not? anyone know?

Sean

90exjay said:
So my nephew was telling me about someplsce he has gone wheeling near ravensdale, so i asked is it a legit place to wheel, he says(like a 17y/o would) i dunno.

So is this a legit place or not? anyone know?

Sean

The infamous Ravensdale, with the powerline roads and the white trash claiming that it's legal if you enter a certain gate area. I'm regaled with tales on a weekly basis of nearby residents firing shots at the trespassing Jeeps and the cops chasing people out. IIRC, it's Plum Creek Timber land...and still private property. If that doesn't do it, the locals in Ravensdale are cannibals and WILL bring the meat wagon down to harvest your organs. :spam:

ECKSJAY said:
If that doesn't do it, the locals in Ravensdale are cannibals and WILL bring the meat wagon down to harvest your organs. :spam:

But you have to bring your own Chianti, and Fava Beans. :skull1:

ECKSJAY said:
The infamous Ravensdale, with the powerline roads and the white trash claiming that it's legal if you enter a certain gate area. I'm regaled with tales on a weekly basis of nearby residents firing shots at the trespassing Jeeps and the cops chasing people out. IIRC, it's Plum Creek Timber land...and still private property. If that doesn't do it, the locals in Ravensdale are cannibals and WILL bring the meat wagon down to harvest your organs. :spam:

:D, good to know. Time to bring the hammer down on my nephew.

Sean

90exjay said:
:D, good to know. Time to bring the hammer down on my nephew.

Sean

Send him to Enumclaw to 'wheel' in a buddy's pasture. :eek:

Cripes, these guys run down to 'Ravensdale' and could easily get to Evans instead and be fine. :gag:

We used to wheel Ravensdale before we knew any better.... In my bad ass YJ on 31's :) The scariest part was straddling the railroad tracks for 100 feet or so to get into the place, because they'd blocked all of the other entrances. hahahaha

J

ECKSJAY said:
Send him to Enumclaw to 'wheel' in a buddy's pasture. :eek:

Cripes, these guys run down to 'Ravensdale' and could easily get to Evans instead and be fine. :gag:
Thats funny, he actually lives in enumclaw.He does go to evans sometimes
But his lifted f-150 on 35's doesn't do so well there.:D

Sean

Yeah, I hate to admit it but I went there before I knew there was such a thing as illegal wheeling. To access it you have to drive through a housing development, then through a broken gate, then up the side of some Rail Road tracks, etc....

I used to go there when I was open on 31" M/T following my buddy's stock Ranger w/ a 2" body lift on Thornbirds. Humble beginnings. There isn't really any decent wheeling to be had, so it's not worth the effort. That, and it's ilegal, of course.

-----Matt-----

Back