• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

membership goodies??

Boxil

NAXJA Forum User
so what kinda goodies and stuff do you get by becoming a member. so far all i'm seeing is that you get a sticker and a number. i'm not complaining. i will more then likely pay for a membership but i'm just curious what you get in addition to the sticker and a number.

I've gotten neither since joining up over a month ago. My guess is they're taking their sweet time. I have red letters tho! woohoo!

Well, this website is a benefit of it. We're a club first, online forum second. The funding for the site comes from the dues that the Members pay. ;)

As for the timing, Ghost is playing catch-up after getting a slow start (poor transition since he took over, mostly due to personal issues). Following that, we had a membership drive for the month of March, so he's catching up from that as well. Stuff from UFWDA will show up after their next open enrollment, which I believe is around the first of the year?

The way I look at it as well as Phil explained it...The guys on this forum have saved me hundreds of dollars on parts that I DIDN'T waste money on. I figure I owe it to the site.

For me it was all about the stickers. I LOVE STICKERS!

oh and i agree with Mud 100% it's more of a support thing.
mud1059 said:
The way I look at it as well as Phil explained it...The guys on this forum have saved me hundreds of dollars on parts that I DIDN'T waste money on. I figure I owe it to the site.

I joined in late February and got my mailing yesterday. You belong to both NAXJA and the United Fourwheel Drive Assocs. (This increaes their politcal power to help ensure areas to enjoy our rigs. ) Also you get access to the Members only Forums and are allowed to participate at Certain functions ie. NWfest and the national XJ Give Away etc. And if you are interested in buying the shirts and such membership seems to be required.

(Oh, and it keeps you from getting harrassed.... )

...I like Cheese Wiz

Last edited by a moderator:
WaXJ_Skier said:
...I like Cheese Wiz

At least my post got edited to something true

Back