• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New store in NJ

G

HI all.
I opened store in union at 1992 morris ave. we carry over 400 brands (lifts,beadlocks winches etc...) here is the number(1908-624-1119)
If you need anything call if we don't have it ,it only takes 1 day to get it.our prices are competative with everyone else. We look foreward to serving you.

Marc S.

Marc;
Do you do any installations? Like JB said, whats the name? Give us some info, i'll pass it around as much as I can. Next time i'm up there i'll stop in.

i was up at marc and frank's shop yesterday.... its called union county 4wd and performance. I got a great vibe from them and they are good people. only thing is they have to cater to the ricer racer's to pay the bills ;x
< nudge nudge, poke poke heh > so if EVERYONE goes and buys all the jeep parts they need, they wont need to have " tunable exhaust and neon kits for hondas" there and they'll have more room for things like 17 inch beadlocks *( yum ) ... and i have to say... the lt1 install and the custom suspension in the rig they had out back is most impressive. they don't do installs but both marc and frank really know thier s*** . and can give u the insight into tackling an install yourself. Check em out and support our fellow xj brethren!

new store

We are working on web sight it is pretty involved as it will be online catalog and eventually be a place to order from.hope to see all of you at the store or on the trail.

happy new year ,
Marc S.

My brother stopped in the shop the other day and purchased some skyjacker coils for his pathfinder project. He said you guys were a lot of help, and wouldn't stop talking about the LT1's. I'm not am engine guy, but I'd still like to see that. I will be joining him to check out the place when the coils arrive. Later _nicko_

Back