• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

are all zj leather seats electric?

do you want zj leather seats WITH electric specifically ?

I know zj seats are supposed to fit the stock XJ mounts/feet with very little modification to the mount holes.

Are you seeking out electric zj ? if you want electric why not get xj leather and bolt in ... not sure what all it entails to mate the electric xj to the manual xj mounts.

no i dont want electric but i found a set of leather seats but they are heated and electric.

i would just use xj leather seats but i cant find any.

hmm i figured that mights been the reason. Maybe you could give me some picturs of the zj power seats from the bottom. I have never messed with power seats. I did adapt some recaro LXJ cloth seats no armrest to my stock XJ mounts and slider. And also put in a adapter plate to allow me to keep the feet in stock location, and bolt the seat about 4 " further back on the adapter plate to gove me more leg room.

recaro.jpg

i could maybe have some ideas if i could see the bottom of the zj power seats.

The should fit, its the mating the two.

Worst case you could simply fab up custom mounts with the stock mounting holes in the floor as anchor points and do away with the legs. Though useing the stock legs would obviously be a time saver if you can do it.

post or email or pm me some pics

cocoloco said:
do i need a electric xj seat bracket to make the zj seat fit in my cherokee?

ZJ and WJ (power or manual) seats bolt onto the XJ seat bracket with no mods. If you want power adjustable seats in your XJ you will need to find an XJ power seat bracket and use that in your XJ. Heated seats can be adapted to work.

Back