• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ACOS adjusters & RE coils

Uglygreenxj

NAXJA Forum User
I've got a set of ACOS adjusters in excellent shape. - $100 firm

Also a set of RE Grand Cherokee 4.5", Cherokee 5.5" lift front coils with a coil cut off (makes them stiffer for the fast stuff as well as better front to rear balance I think) - $50

I was running them together (with the adjusters at zero) for a total of approximately 6"-61/2" of lift.

I removed these items cause I'm installing hydro. bumps and can't use them anymore. Only offroad twice with these and probably 800 street miles on them.

Dave
(623) 388-2842

Uglygreenxj said:
I've got a set of ACOS adjusters in excellent shape. - $100 firm

Also a set of RE Grand Cherokee 4.5", Cherokee 5.5" lift front coils with a coil cut off (makes them stiffer for the fast stuff as well as better front to rear balance I think) - $50

I was running them together (with the adjusters at zero) for a total of approximately 6"-61/2" of lift.

I removed these items cause I'm installing hydro. bumps and can't use them anymore. Only offroad twice with these and probably 800 street miles on them.

Dave
(623) 388-2842

Ill take the acos but cant get down till middle of next week.......that cool?

Brian

rockwerks said:
Ill take the acos but cant get down till middle of next week.......that cool?

Brian

Got a PM right after I posted last night, and there's a sale already pending on the ACOS, but if he backs out, your next in line. How is your project coming along? I remember you had alot on your plate to do when you came down and picked up that rear shock hoop. I finally started mine and drove it for the first time in a year last week, was very good feeling!

Uglygreenxj said:
Got a PM right after I posted last night, and there's a sale already pending on the ACOS, but if he backs out, your next in line. How is your project coming along? I remember you had alot on your plate to do when you came down and picked up that rear shock hoop. I finally started mine and drove it for the first time in a year last week, was very good feeling!

just drove mine for the first time 20 minutes ago..........leading a trip tomorrow.........jsut need to install a bit of exhaust system and a few skids and go out an test her good tomorrow

rockwerks said:
just drove mine for the first time 20 minutes ago..........leading a trip tomorrow.........jsut need to install a bit of exhaust system and a few skids and go out an test her good tomorrow

Congrats on getting yours out on the trail! I am missing out on alot of wheeling in this great weather and it's killing me! I'm sure mine will be ready just in time for the triple digits. I did manage to get mine registered today and no emissions test. Woo-hoo!

Anyway, the ACOS adjusters did sell today to the first gentleman that PM'd me so they're gone but I do still have the coils.

Just in case hell freezes over and those deals fall through, I NEED those ACOS.

AZRockRunner said:
Just in case hell freezes over and those deals fall through, I NEED those ACOS.

The ACOS were gone yesterday, sorry!

Back