• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Heavy duty Engine brackets.

ZacSquatch

NAXJA Forum User
My buddy's 94' broke its engine brackets. He broke a bolt hole on the engine block holding the motor mount. I remember seeing some with 6 alternate mounting holes for the block but I can't seem them to find them.
As of now we're not willin to risk torquin it with only 2 bolts holding it to the block.

ZacSquatch said:
My buddy's 94' broke its engine brackets. He broke a bolt hole on the engine block holding the motor mount. I remember seeing some with 6 alternate mounting holes for the block but I can't seem them to find them.
As of now we're not willin to risk torquin it with only 2 bolts holding it to the block.
MORE bombproof block mounts, let me dig through my pics and i'll get you a few

http://www.mountainoffroad.com/more.htm under new products

DSCN0926.jpg

DSCN0925.jpg

DSCN0937.jpg

Last edited:
last i have, very well made and fits great, comes with all new hardware, you will need 2 bottoming taps to clean the previously unused tapped bosses in the block, i believe they are 3/8-16 UNC, and Metric 12mmx1.25, they cleaned up in my 91 very easily
DSCN0923.jpg

DSCN0872.jpg

Back