• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My new MJ

TwistedSymphony

NAXJA Forum User
Found it on craigslist.com Sunday morning, emailed the owner, who told me if I didnt take it THAT night, it was going to the junk yard first thing Monday morning. Went and looked at it, and I took it for $225. Rented a U-Haul trailer last night and went and picked it up. I will be fixing this one up. It needs new floors, and rocker pannels. Then I will drive it around town.

IMG_1819.jpg

IMG_1821.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

IMG_1820.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1818.jpg

Specs---> 1986, 2.8L V6, D35 (2wd), long bed, 5 speed (ax5?), factory roll bar.

Here is the other MJ that I have.
IMG_1558.jpg

Specs on this are---> 1988, 4.0, AW4, NP231, D30/D44, long bed. This is gettinig SOA'd this weekend, then putting on the front lift in the next few weeks. Aussie lockers, and 33" tires come this summer.

get rid of the V6... they have... um... troubles.

IslanderXJ said:
get rid of the V6... they have... um... troubles.

I think a 4.3 Vortec and 4x4 swap is in order.

Also I've never seen those steel wheels painted black with the silver centercaps before, they look pretty damn good.

ha i saw that one on there...he had a really funny description for it. good deal if you plan on putting the time and work into it!

i suggest reading that ad.

it's absolutely hilarious

hey twisted, i dont think i've seen pics of the grey one on the club before, looks like itll be a fun wheeler. stock 44 too. grrr.

Oizarod115 said:
hey twisted, i dont think i've seen pics of the grey one on the club before, looks like itll be a fun wheeler. stock 44 too. grrr.

I didn't know that. I will be getting some new pics soon. I'll be sure to put them up on the CC forum.

I like the lady friend's picture that he posted

nice find. i wish i were that lucky. i found one by me that is a little worse off than that,has been sitting for two years, hasn't been plated in over a year and a half and they still wont sell it. it's killing me.

Oizarod115 said:
i suggest reading that ad.

it's absolutely hilarious

:roflmao: :laugh2: :laugh: :laugh2: :roflmao:

looks like you got yourself a deal

was the guy selling it that funny in person?:farmer:

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by TwistedSymphony
http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/car/303533154.html

Thats the ad if anyone wants to read it.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Only smoked herb in it twice.... that I remember </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">So in other words it's still 10 times more truck than a brand
new Honda Ridgeline </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

BTW that made my day:laugh2:

Back