• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You've come a long way baby!

mojojojo

NAXJA Forum User
well, it's been one year since i purchased my new XJ and one year since i joined NAXJA. thought i'd throw up a lil post to show my progress and just say thanks to everyone here for all the advice, tech tips, and good times.

here she is bone stock one year ago.
lpOzk9fuUA8dE7hmM0fppnxm7183.jpg

my inspiration.
XXXpedition.jpg

here it is today. Alot of blood, sweat, tears, and $$$$ later.
100_0849-2.jpg

100_0848.jpg

100_0847-2.jpg

100_0846-2.jpg

100_0845-2.jpg

Specs:
1990 limited, 4.0L, 242, SYE, 4.5" RE superflex, rusty's .75" BB, 33X12.50 BFG M/T's on 15X8 rockcrawlers, D30 & D44 w/4.56 gears & aussie's, TnT skid, crusher diff covers, custom roof rack, bumpers and sliders.

God i love this hobby !

looks damn good all cleaned up, gotta say im pretty jealous...i want my gears and lockers :(

now that you've got lockers, you can really start beating it up on the tougher trails! your first assignment is to try your luck heading up Mini Rubicon.

Wow. Somehow, it's hard to believe thats the same jeep.

Good job, man! :party:

She's looking really nice there Rod. See you at NWF, if not sooner.

That XXXpadition XJ is a pretty nice rig also

Jamez.

WesternXJ said:
But remember, they won't look like that forever.

i been workin on the body damage little by little. i'm sure the lockers will help me add to that much quicker now, and when i get enough, i too will go topless. i love that look. just not sure the kiddies are ready yet.:dunno:

Back