• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got room for another?

KRAKER

NAXJA Forum User
Hi all. Just introducing myself. My name is John been into this wheelin about two years. I just picked up an XJ from someone who posts on this site. I noticed there is a cracker on here. Not trying to step on toes dood. Just an old high school nickname. I'm from Pasadena originally. Now in SFV, I hate it here. My XJ is stock right now but an RE 3.5 and 31 BFG Muds on the way. Hopefully doin the install myself at work on the 21st. I'll be at the Big Bear run. I've already got a spot in serrano. I have paid for my membership already(on the 31st) just waiting on my stickers and what not. See yall's laters

Welcome! See you at Big Bear.

Welcome Kraker. See you in Big Bear!

Way to go ont he membership! It is well worth it!

Good luck on the lift. Spray all of the nuts and bolts with PB Blaster a week before and again a couple of before you start the work.

post a pic of your XJ...

shit man i dont know if we have room for two crackers!

well being in the SFV you should get to know russ pottenger hes a cool guy and the other cracker, avery aka cracker is in s. pasadena so ya welcome and we will see you out there.

unless you want people to think you dig man love.

Jump This said:
Brudda' you need to change your on line name.
YOU DON"T want to be confused with Cracker......
it could only lead to ruin....

BTW Welcome!

Rick

good advice around here is to lurk in the shadows dont drraw attention to your self and enjoy the benifits of the pranksters picking on the other Cracker.

It is trully a good group to be part of you will enjoy Naxja and Socal has some of the best guys to wheel with.

Ther is only room for one Cracker. :D

You don't want to be referred to as Cracker. Any time 'Cracker' is mentioned everyone will think of some homosexual nut job in LA. :dunno:

cracker said:
Ther is only room for one Cracker. :D

You don't want to be referred to as Cracker. Any time 'Cracker' is mentioned everyone will think of some homosexual nut job in LA. :dunno:

I have heard you look gooooood in spandex!!
BTW...do you shave your legs??
:roflmao:

Rick

I've had the misfortune of seeing Avery in spandex. :shiver:

xjohnnyc said:
I've had the misfortune of seeing Avery in spandex. :shiver:

did it look something like this?
avery_spandex.jpg

:wow:

no one is safe when you've got a photoshopper on the loose :eyes: haha i couldnt resist

he looked so mad in the original pic, now he looks like hes got somethin for ya

LOL

That's pretty good Mike. :yelclap:

But Avery's was pink.

Back