• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

interior ?'s

alwaysready

NAXJA Forum User
what is the limited and or classic package?( or where can i read about it)
when an XJ has leather are the door panels any different or is it just the seats that recieve leather?
thakns in advance..

Last edited:
Wallyman said:
the front and rear seats are leather and the fronts are 'lectric. Which menas they will both quit working sometime soon ...of course

My seats aren't electric, and my pass seat stopped moving the last time I flooded it. I used about half a can of powerlube to get it to slide again. Can't imagine what I would have done if I had power seats.

For the doors some 97's Classic had cloth inserts ....most 97 + in all models have the "leather"

The limited's have door pockets, Overhead console, and the upgraded seats and wood grain

The classics have the upgraded seats and optional overhead console

pretty sure both had all power options excpet seats

Found this also:
The 2000 Cherokee scores the '99 Grand Cherokee's redesigned 4.0-liter PowerTech inline six in addition to a new five-speed manual transmission. The Limited model sports bright chrome accents, including the front grille, the headlamp surrounds, the side graphics, the rear license-plate brow and the 16-inch wheels.

I have an '01 limited. No leather, no power seats. Power windows, locks, tilt, cruise.

Back