• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

will these work together?

detailbarn

NAXJA Forum User
I have a set of JKS control arms that are great but I'm going up in lift to 4.5 from my current 3 so I know my angles are going to be bad so i was thinking about using drop brackets but like the beefiness of the skyjacker subframe , so will JKS Control arms and SkyJacker subframe work together? Thanks

Lukipela said:
I don't see why they would not work since one is not effected by the other. :rolleyes:

Um, right......

To answer the question. No, they will not work. The Skyjacker Frame uses a mid arm. Around 20" long, compared to most XJ arms which are 15". You can see how long the arms are here. You either have to use the SJ arms or have some custom ones made up like I did. Compliments of TnT Customs.

PB040001.jpg

detailbarn said:
I have a set of JKS control arms that are great but I'm going up in lift to 4.5 from my current 3 so I know my angles are going to be bad so i was thinking about using drop brackets but like the beefiness of the skyjacker subframe , so will JKS Control arms and SkyJacker subframe work together? Thanks

Don't get freaked out with al the talk of control arm angles. MANY people are running 4.5" lifts with short arms without drop brackets. It becomes an increasingly more important issue as you get taller. I'd just run it at first and see what you think. If you want drop brackets they'll likely have to be RE, I don't think Trailmaster makes them anymore.

Back