• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just an idea

TheWarWagon

NAXJA Forum User
Buuuut, I saw that another chapter(maybe AZ) had a "member's rigs" thread. I thought maybe that'd be a cool idea. Seeing as how everyone in Southern California is so caught up in showing off what they have. Well, since I've never been afraid to be the jackass that starts the stupid trends- I'll lead.

Pics are a little grande, sorry boys. This here's the '96. Affectionaly dubbed "The Green Turd".
Picture006.jpg

And the original "War Wagon"

IMG_0156.jpg

Heck, why not... though there shoudl be a sticky post where this can be done and it should be called Chapter Rigs..

A little flex:
Bigflex.jpg

This is my 2000 MONEY PIT:
PICT0115.jpg

Here's my wife's 2000 TJ (yet to be tested)
Driversside.jpg

Picture1095.jpg

2742735500013949235olLgjU_ph.jpg

The old...

calico06q.jpg

...and the new.

DSC00388.jpg

That's funny "G". Hell, I can post pics of lots of the guys rigs: Mike Rollins, Remi, Johnny, Josh, Ken Hudson, Erik, Kyung, Santa, and tons more. I even have a picture of "sintax" when he used to wheel... LOL

rpraterxj said:
I even have a picture of "sintax" when he used to wheel... LOL

ouch ;)

sintax said:

I knew I would get a response....

Your junk finished? let's see progress pics...

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
heres my dumbass....

img_6260.jpg
Cool pic Ben. Who's that tiny personsitting on your hood? Must have been a fun ride.....:yelclap:

Kyung

corbinafly said:
Cool pic Ben. Who's that tiny personsitting on your hood? Must have been a fun ride.....:yelclap:

Kyung

That's one of the perfect angle shots....

Great catch Kyung....

i had to one up the mexican dude next door to me cause he had naked girl mudflaps....

corbinafly said:

Kyung

what year is that? i have the exact same model/color and it will probably look like that in a few weeks with the lift im putting on it!

COYOTE BLANCO said:
No action shots. :(

4706100_2642_edited-1.jpg

Back