• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JCR Offroad front bumpers

miketyson

NAXJA Forum User
want to get either the stage 4 or the pre runner bumper and would like pics or opinions on how each looks because i've never seen either in person.

also whats the difference between stages 3 and 4? whats the add hoop feature on stage 3's?

thanks in advance

Last edited:
miketyson said:
want to get either the stage 4 or the pre runner bumper and would like pics or opinions on how each looks because i've never seen either in person.

also whats the difference between stages 3 and 4?

thanks in advance

I dont have any pics, but the difference between stage 3 and 4 is that, stage 4 has a 2" reciever as where the stage 3 does not.

ive got the stage 3 bumper with added hoop and side protection. Its a great bumper, nice and beefy. Ive never seen the pre-runner one before but it looks pretty cool from the pics.

jcr.jpg

how did you get it painted? i dont want to send it away for powdercoating cause that sounds expensive, any suggestions?

Rattle can.
:smoker:

My stage 1 should be coming any day now. It's been 4 weeks since the order went in. I'll probably paint mine with a spray gun.

yes you can, bought mine from the guy who ordered it from jcr, mine is the one that you see on the web site for order(its on a differant xj)

THalladay said:
Someone want to let JCR know that their domain name was stolen? www.JCROffroad.com right? Parked by a domain squatter by the looks of it...

What?

Your link works for me. Works fine.

Hale

jcroffroad said:
Our website is up and running now. Hard to say what happened last night. Unless daryl fixed it in the middle of the night :shrug:

Yeah it is working now, but yesterday it was parked at a squatter site, confirmed by a couple other people locally here in DE.

By the way, my friend (Copesetic) just got JCR stage 2 rock rails and he loves them. JCR makes great stuff.

THalladay said:
By the way, my friend (Copesetic) just got JCR stage 2 rock rails and he loves them. JCR makes great stuff.

I have the stge two rock rails and im bugged that when I got stuck between two boulders, resting on the out side tube. I was pulled forward and back again on those tubes and they just wouldnt budge. The worst part is that when I finally did get out they were all scratched up. Talk about trail carnage.:worship:

Cant wait to get my bumpers from them.

Back