• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RE 4.5" SuperFlex w/ Rear Packs

terryd

NAXJA Forum User
how well does this actually flex? are there any more flexible kits? since i'm not going w/ alot of lift, i was wanting the most fles available. planning on running 32-12.50's.

with 31x10.50s and not quite maxxed out:

flex.JPG

poserflex.jpg

sweet guys. jcr23, is that on bobcat in blacksburg?? if you're around here, i'd like to go along riding w/ you sometime to see how well that kit works if you dont mind?

The front is going to flex just fine... you'll be limited by either your shocks or control arms...

The rear is another story... The 3.5" leaf packs need to be broken in before they'll really begin to flex. The extended shackles w/ the kit will help w/ flex but you wont be amazed by the rear.. Flatter leaf springs flex better...

Also spend the money for some good shocks for the rear.. it will really help to add life to your leaf springs... If you dont and wheel it hard a few times, you'll find out what im talking about...

yeah, that is bobcat trail as lukipela said. if you wanna see the truck in person thats doable for sure but as far as wheeling... i don't get out much these days and i don't foresee having a lot of time so i don't think i'll get out.

mine flexes pretty well IMO. flexes enough that i have had to trim and bumpstop to clear my 32x11.50's w/out rubbing with the swaybars disco'ed:

ironically, pictures taken from the same place as jrc23's ;)

stuffed inside fenders even with fenders trimmed:

IMG_2996.jpg

fully drooped:

IMG_3001.jpg

only stopped droop because the control arm hits the shock mount:

IMG_3006.jpg

sorta crossed up:

IMG_3018.jpg

i think if i took a sharper line into the gully, i could have flexed out the rear a bit more:

IMG_3024.jpg

my rears flex well enough to do fender damage in the rear with the 32's (now fixed with trimming and bumpstopping)

IMG_2487.jpg

IMG_2482.jpg

FitchVA said:
mine flexes pretty well IMO. flexes enough that i have had to trim and bumpstop to clear my 32x11.50's w/out rubbing with the swaybars disco'ed:

ironically, pictures taken from the same place as jrc23's ;)

stuffed inside fenders even with fenders trimmed:

IMG_2996.jpg

fully drooped:

IMG_3001.jpg
I really need to get longer control arms so that my front will drop that much. I get close to that with the stock control arms but they twist and make horrible noises while dropping. Now that I am running 33's the control arms are the next thing to be replaced, when I get the money. Thats some nice drop for short arms and the jeep looks nice. You should ride a long with the local club if you still are in Blacksburg. I would like to see how you did your finder trimming, it looks nice.

jcr23 said:
yeah, that is bobcat trail as lukipela said. if you wanna see the truck in person thats doable for sure but as far as wheeling... i don't get out much these days and i don't foresee having a lot of time so i don't think i'll get out.

aight man, i work at advance in blacksburg on the evening shift. every day but tuesday and thursday, swing by sometime if you dont mind, i'd love to check it out. i dont have much free time right now either, but would love to ride along the next time you go, just give me some notice. heck, even meet you at coal hill to just play around there for a few min sometime would be fine, i just wanna see the system in action.

Back