• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Just for fun... Whaddiya think?

PsychoBoyHappy

NAXJA Forum User
Ok. Let me throw this out:

Here is my ride:

2000 XJ 4-Door, 126k miles.
Stock engine
Stock AW4
NP231 w/AA SYE
T Woods Driveshaft
Stock 8.25
Rusty's CA's upper/lower
Rusty's 2" Coils w/.75" poly spacer.
OME 2.5" "medium duty" rears
Edelbrock IAS w/ ressi's (front)
Edelbrock AIS no ressi's (rear)
Milemarker front hub conversion
Grand Cherokee rear dics
Trans cooler (bypassed the stock one)
LT235/75R15 Bridgestone Dueler A/T REVO

Also:
New everything. Fuel pump, calipers, rotors, bushings, rod ends, bearings... not much I haven't replaced.

The truck is built to FLY up and down West Viginia backroads (dirt) with a full load of kayaks, camping gear, etc. which I figured to be 450 pounds max.

It's obviously not a crawler, nor is it a bogger. I just wanted a quick and good handling rig for the area in which I spend my weekends. So far, I think it rocks. It's just.... I want.... more.

Maybe a stroker? Jeepspeed runs stockers, right? So what's the point? Tear up the driveline with a stroker? I dunno, I'll think about it.

Is my rig even Halfway cool?

Would you buy it? What would you do with it.

Does posting this make me a dork?

Fire away.

Hap.

Not bad for a DD. You can do alot and go up to 4" or so of lift - 31" tires.
Or, you could sell me the front hub conversation kit when you go wild.

Get rid of the Rusty coils.

Buy an OME add-a-leaf which is designed for those hauling heavy stuff and gives you an additional inch (lift that is).

Buy a 1" shakle for better flex

Buy OME coils for a ZJ, should you gice about 3".

Buy OME shocks.

Buy some lower control arms from Rubicon Express and a trackbar w/ brace.

Buy some MFG 31" MTs and bump stops as needed.

Remove the fender flares, cut some sheet metal and reattach the fender flares - you´ll find enough stuff to read when looking for "fender trimming".

we need pics .
Is my rig even Halfway cool? dose it matter .the questions is are you happy with it ? if so then it better be bad ass in your book !

Would you buy it?no i have my own !

Does posting this make me a dork? possibly.J/K but you could be redeemed by posting pics.

Back