• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CO2 ONBOARD AIR SETUPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOBILEJEEPCLUB

NAXJA Forum User
IM CLOSING THESE OUT SO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED HERE THEY ARE ITS THE LAST ONES I WILL BE SELLING I HAVE 40 LEFT AND THEN THEY ARE GONE I AM NOT A VENDOR THIS IS PERSONAL JUST MOVING THEM ON DOWN THE ROAD!!!1

MOBILEJEEPCLUB said:
....I HAVE 40 LEFT AND THEN THEY ARE GONE I AM NOT A VENDOR......

40 of them? Not a vendor? Sounds odd.......

they are the c02 bottle and regulater air up tires run air tools right out of your jeep like the auction says got one in the back of my 88 xj and would never go back again had a tj this weekend broke a front ujoint took us 10 minitutes to fix it using air tools i love them!!!!

so, a link, or pictures, or a more specific description of what the system comes with, price, stuff like that might help. Are you using old CO2 Beverage service tanks with this, or what?

I'd like to know more...but it's hard to tell by the vague posts about it.

hmmm...someone buy one of these and tell me how you like it...

Or I'll can be your test dummy and you can send me one (I'll pay for shipping)...and let everyone know how much I like it.

Let me know. ;)

Well I can tell you this....I have a 5lb set up in my jeep and I can only get 12- 33" tires to fill up from 10lbs to 33lbs so I don't know where this guy gets that he can get 40- 33" tire fill ups from a 10lb tank:huh: Although I can say this, thats not a bad price for an Aluminum 10lb tank and a regulator! Just be aware of things that sound to good to be true....need I say more!!!!

Yes the amount of fills for a 10lb CO2 tank is suspect. I run a couple of 10lb tanks and doubt I'd get that many fills per tank. Other than that the setup is a good one and 10lb is a very convienant size to have. Los Angeles prices for CO2 is about 1.21/pound.

The deal is decent (not the best in the world but by no means bad). Maybe he should give me a deep discount since I had to move his post :D

I did move your post because it's obvious you're a vendor, not a private party. It is now in the vendors section. Please do not miss this rule in the future (I realize it was probably a simple mistake) and obey all vendor forum rules above.

Thanks,
Sequoia

i used the amout of tires based on volume of co2 regulated at 60 psi this info was based on the same size bottle as listed by power tank.

i have this same setup in my jeep if anyone is near mobile alabama i would be happy to show you ive sold a bunch of these through local clubs and they work great .

as for a discount cant do it im making a whole 10 dollars on these at 135.00....sorry the will ship from the manufacturer and im commited to 40 of them and i need my money back so i can buy stuff for the house to finish it.

i guess i considered myself not to be a vendor im just a regular broke average joe :)

Nah man, I was just kidding on the discount, I'd have refused it ;)

Running the calculation based on volume doens't work because it doesn't take count for gas that is bled off in the process (such as by freezing up the tank). Also when you get down real low the CO2 just doesn't push out well enough to do any good.

I do swear by CO2 though. This will be my third (!!) tank. I always like to keep one full just in case I need it.

Oh, and sometimes being a vendor can be described not just because you are actually running a business but because you are selling in mass volume. When you are selling in numbers that high you pretty much become a vendor by default. In the future if you are selling something singularly (and are no longer selling a large lot of items) you can use the private party forum.

Dang if I were closer I'd pick one up.

Can the regulator be purchased separately?

Hale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back