• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Off-Road Shops in CT?

jwalter04

NAXJA Forum User
Recently moved to Connecticut and have gotten into 4-wheeling via some guys I work with. We stumbled our way through my budget boost, but I still have some issues. (vibrations, sagging leaf springs, original shocks, etc) Does anybody know of any off-road shop/garages in or around CT that I could buy aftermarket stuff from or that install it? Also, any of you guys wheeling around Bristol?

Might want to post this in the regional forum, you'll find a lot of guys in the area

you also may want to learn how to spell your new states name

We are in the process of purchasing a shop, however we have been working out of our home garage for a while now. We can get you pretty much any part, and could give you some how to advice or install anything you would like. We are located in Oakdale, Ct an you can send us an email at [email protected] if you would need our help. Looking forward to hear from you and any other people looking for a good quality shop in CT. Pass the word on. :thumbup::callme:
Operations Manager
Jimm Brooks
General Manager
Tim Brooks
Sales/Services Manager
Rob Brooks

where in ct are you banditt offroad do more custom work like bumpers and a cages and stuff but they are good friends of mine so they put on my lift and can prob help you out www.bandittoffroad.com they are out of enfield near the mass border or claytonoffroad they are out of waterbury im not sure there website but u should def check out www.ctjeep.org plenty of local ct guys on there they do a lot of trail rides and such good luck welcome to Connecticut:cheers:

If you're looking for some wheeling buddies without having to join a club, you can also check out the forums at cave76.org. And the forums are also a good place to ask people about clubs. We have users from clubs throughout the Northeast.

There's a place in Milford that specializes in Jeep modifications and repairs but I don't recall the name. I believe it's on Buckingham Ave.

hey i cant help you with any shop info (im looking myself) but im from torrington, about 20 mins from bristol, if you ever wanna get together for some trails im always lookin for people to go with.

XJ_Vikings said:
Might want to post this in the regional forum, you'll find a lot of guys in the area

you also may want to learn how to spell your new states name

He did spell it correctly, it's spelled Connecticut

bbcherokee said:
There's a place in Milford that specializes in Jeep modifications and repairs but I don't recall the name. I believe it's on Buckingham Ave.

The name of that is 'SVE performance' run by Bill

just another local site to throw into the hat is www.sisoffroad.com

i'd say 85% are cherokee guys and all in the bristol/Southwestern CT area, feel free to stop on in and post up, we're hitting up paragon-rausch creek at the end of the month on a club run. the club is real non-commitment laid back atmosphere

Back