• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Saturday Wheelin (dial up use caution)

xjjeepthing

NAXJA Forum User
Sodbusters in South Bend IN invited a few of us from our local jeep club Michiana Jeep Club to there property for a little wheelin. we had good time.

Jeep101_002.jpg

Jeep101_004.jpg

PICT0013.jpg

PICT0014.jpg

PICT0017.jpg

PICT0019.jpg

PICT0034.jpg

PICT0038.jpg

PICT0039.jpg

wishihad1 said:
the dude in the blue stock cherokee has some testiculars
That would be Mopar Matt, his first trip in his XJ. We have hooked forever now. He did great. The kid did'nt stop smiling all day.

wishihad1 said:
the dude in the blue stock cherokee has some testiculars

I was pretty surprised how capiable it really was. Now if any one that knows me, I was running the stock tires that the PO bought (Futura Scramblers H/T 215/75-15) I barely had any tread left. (H/T's are a joke LOL :roflmao: ) Also I had swaybars on, Next time the rear swaybar is gone :thumbup:.

Does my XJ really look blue in thoses pics? It is actually Green.

After pics
100_1658.jpg

100_1656.jpg

100_1660.jpg

100_1661.jpg

bowhunter said:

Whos XJ in the middle. That thing looks sweet. any more pictures of it, specs? what wheels are those. and what size tires. I think they look great.

That would be gunguy, When I first saw him pull in I about $H!7 my pants, he is running 35's. I have never seen 35's on a XJ in person before so.....His XJ is B.A.

ThE HiV said:
Whos XJ in the middle. That thing looks sweet. any more pictures of it, specs? what wheels are those. and what size tires. I think they look great.

The wheels are stock TJ 16 inch wheels with 1.5 inch spacers, the tires are 315 75 16 MTR's which comes out to a tall 35. It has a 3 inch skyjacker lift with lots of triming (even more than in the picture now) lockright in the rear, custom rockers, trimed doors to clear the rockers, JKS disconnects, C-Rok steering brace, tomkin front bumper with 2 inch receiver, rocker air tube, power slot rotors, kevins HD crossmember T/C skid, I think everybody was having too much fun to take any pictures of my junk in action, but when im done with the trim job I will post some more pictures of it.

Back