• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tire question

Hi there

long story short i was out 4wheelin and ripped my tire and was wondering if anyone could give me any info on the tire i bought them used from another kid who didnt know what brand they were any one able to point me out any info on it?

heres a pic
kylestire0012kf1.jpg

did you try and google it?
mudtrac.jpg

http://www.nationaltire.com/catalog/tireDetails.asp?tID=18&tCatID=2&tireCat=LT

go to their web site and find the closest dealer for a replacement.
i punched a hole in a sidewall of a bfg MT that was like 3 months old had the tire shop put a tubein it for a spare i told him it would be offroad only..
since their not supposed to do it.. it held air as long as i had it i figured it would only be for an emergency.. in the mud blow tire change it drive home slow get new tire... better than sitting in the mud with no spare..

says something about pinned for studs dont know what that means but they do have product numbers check your tire find the pronumber and match it up or just take it to your local dealer and let them match it up..
Same company also makes the procomp brand of tires.

Back