• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My first XJ

WVUwheeler

NAXJA Forum User
Well I picked this up yesterday and haven't really got to test it out much at all other than the ride home but I plan on putting it up to some real tests as soon as I get it inspected and the tags transferred to it.
But onto the specs, Its a 2000 sport with a 6 1/2 superlift lift, ARB front bumper, American Racing Rims with pro comp xterrains, banks header, custom eshuast, jet performace module, optima red top, Rhino lined floor, Champion winch

Picture019.jpg

HPIM0172.jpg

HPIM0169.jpg

HPIM0167.jpg

Picture020.jpg

man, i remember when my rig was that clean.... hope you have as much fun ruining it as the rest of us have! haha welcome to the the world of "how hard can i beat this before it breaks?" :cheers:

thanks, It's not gonna stay clean for very long just got to get it legal to drive first. As for bigger tires I'm gonna have to wait till I can afford some flares since West Virginia won't allow the tires to stick out past the fender at all

-Matt

:huh:
Why do people have to "Put it through some real tests" ?

Are there fake tests?

oh, and... Nice rig!:clap:

Sniggs said:
:huh:
Why do people have to "Put it through some real tests" ?

Are there fake tests?

oh, and... Nice rig!:clap:

Mall crawlin comes to mind....

Nice Jeep!

those rims, does anyone know the name? i know theyre american racing wheels, my girlfriend got em on her TJ and out of curiosity id like to know the name

XJ looks good man, ARB looks mean

Back