• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

slickrock gear rear fenders,need pics

xdutyxj00

NAXJA Forum User
Looking into getting a set of the rear fenders from slickrock gear.I not sure on what setup I want,also will be buying a rear bumper at the same time.If anyone has these fenders I would like to see some pics of the fenders and what rear bumper you are running with them.

I have a set of fronts and the fit is horrible had to do some reshaping (flatening and twisting) to get them close. Along with that the metal quality they use is at best poor. Alot of prep to get the defects out so they will not show when painted.

evil dead said:
search for the thread called willys flat fender cherokee there is an xj with a homemade variant that is awsome

Here are a few pics from the other thread.

100_3713.jpg

100_3714.jpg

100_3716.jpg

100_3717.jpg

100_3718.jpg

100_3721.jpg

I am in the process of finish welding them up and grinding them so there are no seems.

100_3741.jpg

100_3737.jpg

100_3735.jpg

100_3733.jpg

Not to bad for welding these up side down in the wheel well:
100_3732.jpg

100_3729.jpg

100_3730.jpg

Then they will be preped for paint and the paint scheme will match what I had previous. Orange on the body and Silver on the flares and below the lower body line.

man i envy your skills if i had the tools i would attempt something similar but without alot of the compound curves as i am not that skilled yet but maybe my beater would look more respectable in the end

love the build very unique

Back