• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Today's Race

I dig the CHP XJ and the overall armored car look. THat looked like lots of fun

We placed 10th out of 32 jeeps in the class. We're very pleased!

Our goal for the 1st race was tomake the starting line. Met that goal, but DNF'd that race due to a blown head gasket, blown radiator hose, and a cracked head.

Goal for the 2nd race was to make the finish line. Met that goal and then some. We had some down time due to a broken front driveshaft...about 25 minutes in all, and about 15 minutes in driver changes. Without these time robbing events, we had the potential to be on the podium. We taking the first season to just have fun, race, and let all our partners get some seat time.

Driving this type of terrain at race speeds is crazy intense. By the first mile, I had so much adrenaline pumping, I felt hot and cold at the same time. It was a rush for sure.

Remi, thanks for coming out and taking pics. It was great to see you out there!

Next race is August 11 in Lucern...I know it sounds like it gonna be a hot one, but it's going to be a night race. Hope to see you out there.

-Dan

Dan Turner said:
Remi, thanks for coming out and taking pics. It was great to see you out there!

Next race is August 11 in Lucern...I know it sounds like it gonna be a hot one, but it's going to be a night race. Hope to see you out there.

-Dan
I'm putting that one on my calendar!
Btw, it was a lot of fun seeing all the rigs fly through the course. Now I want to build one :D

Back