• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Me messin around

Jeeps in Head

NAXJA Forum User
More pix coming
l_194f8b5342f5f4fa4c8c1e10b2c2ed34.jpg

yes it was factory. Pretty rare though. I've only seen a few of those and the amber fire orange ones.

Ya, I beleive the amber fire orange is more rare. I have seen a couple Yellows, but I was at work one time over the summer and I saw an amber fire orange one pull up and I started drooling. The coolest looking Cherokee I have ever seen, that is my favorite color, and the only one I have ever seen, and everyone around here drives Jeeps

One time at lowes I saw both those colors parked right next to eachother. I swear they did it to taunt me. My sister was with me and she couldnt figure out why I stopped right in the middle of the parking lot and stared at two cars for so long. After I showed her why she said that she thought I should paint mine the orange color. But seriously how did I end up with black. Its so common. By the way nice jeep :D

Yeah, I have only seen one in person and it was driven by a 70+ grandma with gray curls and the big sunglasses. I was tempted to follow her home and see if she was willing to sell it. My favorite colors are those as well white and green of course.

I wish he'd post the rest of the pictures from that night. We drove to Des Moines to play some disc golf and decided to check out this state park for a future camping trip. We couldn't resist playing around on this rock pile for a while.

Great looking Jeep....there's a couple of the Amber colored ones for sale within a couple hundred miles of here...I've seen two Yellow ones locally...both modded very well, and they look great.

I'm a big fan of the Yellow and amber colored Jeeps....If I had the opportunity to get one, i'd probably do it, no questions asked.

Nice Jeep!

Krazors001 said:
yes it was factory. Pretty rare though. I've only seen a few of those and the amber fire orange ones.

At the dealership I worked at we use to call the yellow ones "attention whore yellow" and the orange was "pimpin pumpkin orange" I would love to have either one. Just before I left the dealership we had a 2000 2 door stick in "attention whore yellow" loaded with a sunroof, they just wanted too much money for me to take it home.

Back