• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Relocating

NoCoastFocus

NAXJA Forum User
I may be relocating to the San Francisco Bay area. I know that living expenses are higher there, however I would like to know exactly how much everything costs. I have found 2 bedroom apartments for around $2,000, but what other expenses can I expect to pay once I move gas prices, parking, utilities, what else? The more information the better, thanks all. Also, I will be earing about $80k, is this enough to live comfortably out there, thanks.

San Francisco is not in So Cal. Ask the Sierra guys.

San Fran is about as costly a place to live as you can find!
But 80K should make it okay!
Gas is going to hit $4 a gal soon out here.....:rattle:
Lots of Frisco's commute from WAY out of town.
Good luck!!

'The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Fransico.'
Mark Twain

Jump This said:
'The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Fransico.'
Mark Twain

Rick, I think the coldest winter you've ever spent was that weekend in Big Bear last year.

You are coming again, right? I'd hate to have to make fun of you behind your back ;)

yea San Fran is about as expensive as one could get as far as real estate / cost of living. Its a cool city though.

Just make sure you don't have any bumper stickers that say "I love America", "I support our Troops", or God forbid anything to do the the Republican party or conservative values. Otherwise your jeep may look like it came back from JV after the throttle got stuck open. :shocked:

aint that the truth. god damned county hating dirty hippies. i would like to see them survive somewhere else without all the freedoms that so many patriotic americans have fought and given thier lives for.

ungreatful SOBs:us::patriot::us:

I am not republican, but I do have a Tread Lightly sticker that might get me some hippie love. On that note, if you haven't donated/joined Tread Lightly you should do so!
Thanks for the info even though you all are south of SF.

Back