• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

High res fab photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
well now i sound like one of "those guys" and im sure this is just a joke but this if im not mistaken looks stangely like a picture request, which are strictly forbidden, i could be mistaken though.

scottsxj said:
well now i sound like one of "those guys" and im sure this is just a joke but this if im not mistaken looks stangely like a picture request, which are strictly forbidden, i could be mistaken though.
:D It probably doesnt apply to a paying member with almose 3600 posts :D

black2door said:
:D It probably doesnt apply to a paying member with almose 3600 posts :D

And a moderator! :gag:

Actually... I forgot about that rule... and I'm wondering if this would even count. I'm not looking for a green 2 door with a 3 inch lift and 31's :D

Tell ya what... I'm going to report my own post and see what happens :dunce:
Billy

JeepFreak21 said:
And a moderator! :gag:

Actually... I forgot about that rule... and I'm wondering if this would even count. I'm not looking for a green 2 door with a 3 inch lift and 31's :D

Tell ya what... I'm going to report my own post and see what happens :dunce:
Billy
You knew I had to do it then! :wow: Here is how I see it. If you post liek you did with no images yourself then it is a shamless picture request. However, if you were to post a lets see your pictures, and had one you took in it then it would nto be a picture request. Make sence? Just how I see it. Oh yea, reporting a post is a red flag that brings it to our attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back