• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

New to Forum..... WA state

4x4xj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey well just saying im new here i was a jeepforum kinda guy, but this is nice to talk to jeepers in my area. i live in seattle but my heep stays in spokane. here are the specs....

89 cherokee pioneer
d30/d35 3.56 gearss (soon 4.88 and d44)
4"super lift and 2" pucks up front and 2" homebrew blocks in rear
total 6.25" lift on 33x12.5 cooper stt non Radials. on soft 8s
homebrew snorkel and back hatch sawed off. here are some pics. its a trail rig and doesnt see much street so....... enjoy..

tires but the 2"pucks/blocks are not on but now are.

n687590452_173670_7568.jpg

homebrew snorkel its works but doesnt look nice.
n687590452_173669_3717.jpg

thats it for now but ill get some more next time i go to spokane and go wheelin later.

welcome;)

4x4xj said:
thats it for now but ill get some more next time i go to spokane and go wheelin later.
You live in Seattle and wheel in Spokane...seems like a waste of 10 hours of my life. Wheel around here much?
edit: :) Welcome to NAXJA and another :) because I forgot again.

Last edited:
i wheel in spokane cause i live in apartment over here in seattle and spokane i have a house. i live over here cause of work and gf goes to UW. but ya its a waste of time to drive there to wheel and plus my jeep isnt really highway friendly nor have a place to park it over here.

ugh. Makes enough sense to me. I feel for ya big guy. The key for you to not get burned out - pilot's license. I'd have a hell of a time making the commute in a plane. ;) Faster too! You can rent planes from the smaller airports. Just imagine... I'm not sure they want you using them as a commuter though. Plus a pilots' license is 1000 hours I think.

DrSockMonkey said:
I think the minimum is closer to 40ish.:lecture: But then again you could have been kidding.:doh:

I really had no idea. Maybe I was thinking military or commercial. That's nuts! To hell with all you knuckle draggers and your crawling through the woods. I'm gonna go flying! 40 hrs, I can have that done in 2 days. :)

Welcome, it's great seeing more from the east side. We need to get a list of the east siders. Maybe get a M&G or even a run put together.

IXNAYXJ said:
Yeah, it's not much. I really should go back and get all my stuff finished:

Of course, I'll have to dredge up my log book.... :eek:

-----Matt-----
and maybe learn to look like you are paying attention :laugh:

matteyes.jpg

Last edited:
Back