• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

just another thing i love about NAXJA.....:D

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
well after some asshat on pirate was a total dick about a transaction and was a jerk to my wife over the phone i got a pm that looked like this.......

I've never met you, but I read you grew up in san bernardino.....so did I....so I figured if you need to borrow this you can....i's california legal...and unfired....and something you know how to use...

DSC03122.jpg

f***ing amazing. i love it.

looks a lot like my M4gery.

Its a lot more accurate then I am. I can do 1.5" groups at 100 yrds through the iron

DSC00085.jpg

Looked to me that you were being an asshat. Ben, in person you're a great guy, but you could use some toning down of your online persona.

If you have a problem like that, resolve it. No need to MF someone online. You're the one who looks bad.

I give respect where respect is due.

Some people are really really lucky its only the internet, but thats where it should stop.

All too frequently people get bent out of shape, im often the one doing the bending. I know my youthful enthusiasm gets the best of me often times.

Im like those old snoopy coffee mugs that say "to know me is to love me"

except my version would go, "to know me is to love me, and if you dont know me pray to god you dont piss me off."

Often times i see the people responding to me as the ones crossing the line, when you ask for it dont be sorry when it comes.

I know we dont want the NAXJA boards to look like the pirate4x4.com forums so mabey i will turn the volume down......until the next idiot comes on here to start problems.
Goatman said:
Looked to me that you were being an asshat. Ben, in person you're a great guy, but you could use some toning down of your online persona.

If you have a problem like that, resolve it. No need to MF someone online. You're the one who looks bad.

shoulda joined the marine corps then you can hit head shots at 500 yards like myself!

i love the m16 cause it feels like a little cap gun but we have tungsten penetrator tips that pierce armor and when an you hit a subject in the torso with two shots spaced 5"-8" apart the tramua to the surrounding flesh is the size of a basketball.

Id really like it to use real, 7.62, rounds though.....

is it just me or are your hand guards really short and the front sight aperature pushed further back on the barrel?

sintax said:
looks a lot like my M4gery.

Its a lot more accurate then I am. I can do 1.5" groups at 100 yrds through the iron

DSC00085.jpg

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
I give respect where respect is due.

All too frequently people get bent out of shape, im often the one doing the bending. I know my youthful enthusiasm gets the best of me often times.

Im like those old snoopy coffee mugs that say "to know me is to love me"
except my version would go, "to know me is to love me, and if you dont know me pray to god you dont piss me off."

Often times i see the people responding to me as the ones crossing the line, when you ask for it dont be sorry when it comes.

So, what does it take to piss you off.......I'd like to find out. If that is your way to make a challenge, I'll take you up on it.

You, young man, need an attitude adjustment. And, if you think that is the way to get an invite to run with the big dogs when you get your big axles in, you can forget about it.

Have I provoked you yet?

People who come across diferently on the Internet than they do in person irritate me. Faceless typing is much different than in your face talking.

Goatman said:
So, what does it take to piss you off.......I'd like to find out. If that is your way to make a challenge, I'll take you up on it.

You, young man, need an attitude adjustment. And, if you think that is the way to get an invite to run with the big dogs when you get your big axles in, you can forget about it.

Have I provoked you yet?

People who come across diferently on the Internet than they do in person irritate me. Faceless typing is much different than in your face talking.
Wow Ben youve got goat trying to provoke ya I thinks sir youve been marked for playing with.

Honestly I met Ben in JV in november thought he was a decent guy then had a small business transaction that wasnt perfect on either of our parts and still think he is a decent guy......a little high strung but decent

I really cant think of one person on here Ive met in person I wouldnt offer a hand with something but there are a few id rather not deal with all the time. then again Im kinda wierd so Im sure there are guys on here that think the same about me.

I dont think you took that the right way at all man.
what reason would I have to mouth off to you? none so doesntthat seem out of character then?

I was refering to the guy in the little post about Ctm not you.

what does It take to piss me off?
some guy calling my cell phone and when my wife answers he calls her a bitch.

Goatman said:

Have I provoked you yet?

Scrappy said:
Fuck off. thats all I have to say. you got all the flaming you deserved.

you pissed yet?

Thats our Vice Prez talking here!!

:roflmao:

(I couldn't decide between the moon smilie and the with stupid smilie, so I chose the above.)

Back