• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Cooper STT's

XbajajeepX

NAXJA Forum User
anyone running these tires? I have a chance to get some and would like to see what others have to say about them....Thanks

Mike

I'm not running them, but try the archives of JP magazine also, a couple months ago they did a review of them- overall good.

THESE THINGS ARE FREAKING AWSOME!!!!!!! I run them on mine and love the heck out of them. Air them down to 10-13psi and go. You don't have to air down this much but to get the best performance out of them you do. The side walls are super hard. I've never punctured one yet on the trail and except for the occational nail never had a flate. In fact mine are about gone time for some new ones.

i have them bought them locally but i love them 33x12.5 i have the non radial ones which are so much aggressiver if thats a word i love them in mud. well i have never seen them online but keep looking they will be there somewhere. late

if they sell cooper tire they can get them if they don't stock them. I can think of 3 shops in my area that sell cooper. Also I had the old style on my bronco and loved them, they got a little out of round at the end of their life though. I down graded to the cooper discoverer LT for an all terain pattern that is more open then BFG AT

Only In A Jeep XJ said:
THESE THINGS ARE FREAKING AWSOME!!!!!!! I run them on mine and love the heck out of them. Air them down to 10-13psi and go. You don't have to air down this much but to get the best performance out of them you do. The side walls are super hard. I've never punctured one yet on the trail and except for the occational nail never had a flate. In fact mine are about gone time for some new ones.

how many miles do you have on them, and how much tread? Just estimating life of these.

I had the older design on mine for two years and absolutely loved them! You almost cannot see that they have much wear at all, still have 80% tread on them. Mind you, I was never extremely hard on my XJ since there are few rocks in Florida. They have about 10,000 to 15,000 miles on them and I kept my alignment in check.

Still, they performed extremely well in all types of terrain and I am sold on them. Matter of fact, since I just put on new Moab Rubicon rims, I am buying five brand new style STT radials in 16" flavor. My old 32x11.50's are now on a friends XJ and will give her a long time of good service.

I have been looking online for them myself and the only place I could find them were on eBay in a store called East Coast Tire.

Back