• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Monday April 9th - Portland Area Meet & Greet Thread

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
The time has come close enough to start a new thread.

Monday April 9th will be our monthly Meet and Greet. This month's meet will be held in the Portland/Gresham location.

Everyone is welcome, red member or blue member. Come hang out, eat pizza, drink beer or whatever, and enjoy some conversation. We try to spend a few minutes talking about a couple official type things if we have any to bring up. To those of you who are new and have never come out, these happen the second monday of every month, alternating between Portland/Gresham, and an undecided Vancouver location from month to month.

Also, to those of you that were at the last meet and remember the special treats that PDeeXJ has for you, don't forget your 5 bucks.

The location:
Round Table Pizza
PORTLAND/N.E. 181ST AVENUE
750 N.E. 181st Avenue
Portland, OR 97230
(503) 661-1011

The time: From 7pm until ???? (they usually last til 9-9:30 or so)

Yeah, guys, with finals and then leaving town I haven't had time to mail the dvd's, but I will have them at the meeting. Did they play fine? A little sluggish maybe?

Nope. I never started the NWfest video cause there wasn't enough footage to actually make something worthwhile.

PDeeXJ said:
Nope. I never started the NWfest video cause there wasn't enough footage to actually make something worthwhile.
Wha!? Really? Shucks. You did get some of me on the rock garden, though right? I seem to remember that. IF SO, I'd really love to see it, even if it isn't all edited and cool and the other one you posted.

-----Matt-----

Strictly.Offroad said:
this is my first xj and would be my first meet and greet, if I can come. are family and friends able to come too or is it just for ''blue and red'' members?

it's open to all. come, join us:wantyou:

IXNAYXJ said:
Wha!? Really? Shucks. You did get some of me on the rock garden, though right? I seem to remember that. IF SO, I'd really love to see it, even if it isn't all edited and cool and the other one you posted.

-----Matt-----

x2 here. I want to be able to prove that I wheel and not just a pretty mall crawler.

i found out i won't be making it this monday(have a double header mon at 6).

i did get the jeep up and running today though. i plan on driving it to work friday and hopefully go wheel sat. night.

just FYI i will call and get "the room" again if it's available. see ya'll there.

p.s. i'll be bringing my 2 daughters if anyone else wants to bring there's so they don't get bored.

Back