• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tow hooks

camarors8992

NAXJA Forum User
I've been procrastinating for the longest time now, but they are finally on. BTW, this color green is extremely hard to take a picture of.

100_1948.jpg

alright now after seeing this done again im seriously considering getting a kit haha...wasn't there a writeup on here on how to install em? i think i remember seeing it and i've searched for it but cant find it...rusty's has instructions but they are kinda difficult to follow

really simple unbolt bumper and remove that little flare skirt or whatever that plastic peice in the front put the tow hook bracket with tow hook attached between frame rail and bracket and the put the bolt throught the frame rail.... and heres a tip: REPLACE THE GRADE 5 CARRIAGE BOLT! and use a grade 8 because there will be a lot of stress put on it

I also installed mine this weekend. I got them from Custom 4x4 Fabrication. I took off the stock fogs becuase I am not so sure I could even tell when they were on. I also trimmed the air dam a little.
437946897_53b6371c50_m.jpg

Looks good! I got a set myself that i'm hoping to get on in the very near future....

And yes, that color is hard to get a good picture of...

Back