• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Jeepin' Emily

JoesXJ

NAXJA Forum User
My 2 year old daughter is soooo proud of her new jeep, I thought I might share the joy of a proud father.

Its funny, she's as obsessed with the XJ as I am. When ever we leave in the family car, she says bye jeep and waves, when we come home she waves and says "Hi Jeep". She's been riding in the back seat on wheelin trips since she could face forward...she loves it. :D

Anyway, this past weekend we drove by a garage sale and bought this for her for $20. (kick ass price since these are 300+ new) She's too funny about how pround of "Emilys Jeep" she is. Shes a little young for it but we have a huge yard so she wont crash too much.

Enjoy!

- Joe
JeepinEmily.jpg

DSC_1929.jpg

Then one day you can get her this..
barbieJeep2.jpg

Yeah, you might wanna do a tierod conversion on that thing

i dont know if it was here or some other jeep site but they had a link to a site that like hooked those up w/ like real tires and shit it was crazy

its all about the hurricane
IMG_0039small.jpg

I need to get a picture of my nephew in his grave digger one me and my cousin got him, i used to love those things when i was a kid too bad they didnt have cool ones like they do now lmao

great pics everyone:NAXJA:

Back