• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got #3 home

Rockhound89

NAXJA Forum User
Not to bad but not that great she needs some work and maybe a lift. I think I am going to leave this one the way she is for right now but you never no. The spec are 88 MJ 4x4 4.0 auto with some neat stuff. The sun roof has to be my favorite along with the bucket seat now if it was only a 5 speep this thing would be great. So what do you guy think???

240837512.jpg

Its purdy, I think I like it..

Cool truck Watson. Really digging the pop up moonroof/sunroof or whatever that is, that'd be good for MIOBI.

RenixPower said:
Cool truck Watson. Really digging the pop up moonroof/sunroof or whatever that is, that'd be good for MIOBI.

I need to finsh the red one and then the wifes truck and then if i still have this I am kicking the ideal around of the full width and leafs in the front but we will have to see. The wifes truck is going to be the money killer. I got some cool ideal for it and i am just dying to get it started so until then we will see where this one goes.

And your truck is coming along nice are you planing on bring it to MIOBI. Or is that one of those mall crawlers:roflmao: just playing it looks alot better than it use to. And if you put bigger tire on that thing think of me i would like to have those tires that are under it if the price is right.

later watson

Back