• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

pics

tweakado

NAXJA Forum User
can anyone tell me how to post pics here i want to show you guys what it is like here in elko nv but cannot figure the pic thing out. HELP:rattle:

well that showed me what to use or somthing to start with. i have the regular microsoft pic viewer but it still did not explain how to post a pic showing my rig or showing something i want to sell. And the link was to some code setup. and i really do not know what to do with that.

go to photobucket.com, set up and online album (its a place to store your files) then when you want to show a pic you put an image link to the photobucket site. click the little picture of a mountain above where you type your post, it will ask you for a link to the image, like this:
Code:
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w37/grimmpics/glamis_jeeps.jpg

and it will show up like this:
glamis_jeeps.jpg

I like tinypic.com Very easy to use.

Go to tinypic.com
Click the "Browse" button.
This will take you to a window to browse through the pictures on your computer. Choose one, click it, click "open" button.
Click "upload now" button
Tinypic will take a couple seconds to load it.
Then you click the "copy IMG" button.
Then go back to naxja and right click and paste where you want the picture to be.

Back